Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a busy Year!

All of the Johnson Grandkids
Faith at 2 1/2

No pouting!

Well we have been missing for a while from this blog. Just busy. There are a lot of things that have been changing lately. We bought a house and at the same time that was going on we found out that our baby boy we will have in February has to have heart surgery. We will be delivering at the U and he will be taken to Primary Childrens. We have been busy with Dr's appts. if you have imagine. Most of the Year our computer has been out of commission so no pictures, no internet, no nothing. We will try and keep this updated better when the baby comes but no promises.

Here is the current picture of Faith for christmas that we took with all of the kids also.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a lot of cousins. My little sister is in Detroit so we don't get to see her very often, I think the last time was 1 1/2 year ago. I am sure everything will work out with your little boy, But I will be thinking about you.

jilljohnson said...

Way cute I am going to steal the cousin picture to put on my blog. I love to see you bloging!!!

Angie said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! We've missed you! How are you doing? That little Faith is getting so big. Holy Cow! I hope you are feeling ok, Mands. You are almost there!

Em and AJ said...

Hey Mandi, it is fun to see your blog. Your little girl faith is so cute. I hope things go well with your pregnancy and that all will go well with your little boys surgery when he gets here. What date are you due on exactly? Check us out, we have a blog as well. I think you can just click on my name and it will transfer you to my blog.