Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

Easter 2009

Yes! I know I am a little behind in posting the pictures but things take time. Here are some cupcake pops that we made for Easter. These are my new favorite thing to make. They taste like Hostest ding dongs and are darling at the same time. Yes they are from bakerella.
Some of them took time but they turned out so cute. My sister Holli gave me the grass with the bunny, egg and flower in it but I added the cake pops and it was darling.

Faith had a good time hunting for eggs at the Smithfield city egg hunt and also at grandma Johnson's house with her cousins. I think I will throw some candy away all it has been is a fight every morning for candy.
What really made it a perfect day was to see a rainbow after we had egg hunted and rolled eggs down old main hill at USU.

But the best part of all is those two little kiddos that
makes life what is should be.
Family






1 comment:

The Shane Gang said...

I love the picture with Jonah and Faith lying in bed. that is one you need to print out and hang on the wall!