Friday, April 3, 2009

Here is Jonah having his first bath since he was born. I know we have only been able to give him sponge baths because of the broviac line and then everything healing. You can see that his chest scars are looking awesome. Hey!! He also just got him immunizations for 2 months and his cerc done. OOCH! He should hopefully be done with shots for a while.
These pictures I took of the kiddos one day. We are going to get family pictures soon and also just pictures of the kids to put in their rooms. And also to hang around the house because we have nothing on our walls.

He is worth it don't you think?



4 comments:

Angie said...

Definetly! He is a little charmer! I am glad to hear things are going well with you guys. I can't wait to see the family pictures!

jilljohnson said...

So worth it. He is so cute. I love having such a sweet addition to our framily. Good luck at the doc. apt. tomorrow.

Em and AJ said...

He is so cute. The pictures are so cute of him and Faith. I love having two kids (girl and boy) and getting their pictures together. :)

Tacey said...

I am happy to see that he is doing so good!! I love it! just remember we are always here for you and I am usually across the bridge at the U if you are at primary's. I can always come and say HI!