Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jonah's Pictures of Surgery


Here he is without the respirator. YEH! Now he really looks like my little boy. He is doing well just two big hurdles to over come. Keep him in your prayers and all will be well.

Little Jonah right after his eight hour surgery. Brings back a lot of memories. But he looks a lot more pink than he used to.

This is Dr. Hanley the one who did the surgery. He was awesome and took care of all the things that needed to for little Jonah. Love him.

This is the little gown they gave him to wear right before surgery. It had lions and tigers and bears. OH MY. Way to cute for going into surgery to prepare them.

Here is Jonah on his first airplane ride.

6 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I love his color. It is great to see pictures of him. I hope he can get all those tubs out soon.

Shelly said...

He is so cute! It is so hard to see him go through so much at such a young age, but he is strong, (obviously) and I am so glad to hear that things are looking up. Hope you are hanging in there too. Sending you our love!

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

J.J. showed me the link to your blog. I'm going to inform my siblings of what is going on with you and your little Jonah.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I just know he has a great mission in life.
Cleone

jtandj said...

Oh Mandy! He is so sweet! I will keep you in our prayers. I always ask my girls to pray for him and Jordan calls hims "faify's little brother." We had a blast with little Fiath!

Tacey said...

He really does look good. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking of what he is going through and what you and Greg are going through. All of you will do great. Our prayers are with you!

SweetPea said...

He is looking so rosy. :) I am so glad things are working out. We are praying for ya'all.

Love you!